Donate Via GiveDirect. The quickest and easiest way to donate via credit card, on a one-time or recurring basis.
Have a PayPal account? Donate Via Paypal.
Venmo is a payment platform that enables sending money easily. The mobile app is free to use and allows JDA to receive your donations online.
How do I set up a Venmo account and start giving?
- Download the Vnemo Mobile app: iOS & Android (Venmo does not have a Windows app)
- Open the Venmo app.
- Choose your sign up method and create a secure password.
- Verify your phone number and email address.
- Add and verify your bank account.
- Once you are logged in to your account, tap the payment icon in the upper-right hand corner.
- Enter the Venmo username: @jda-international or use the QR Code
- Enter your memo (how you want us to use your donation or a dedication), specify how you'd like to pay, and then select Pay at the bottom
When you shop on AmazonSmile 0.5% of your eligible Amazon purchases will be donated to JDA International. This is a simple and free way to turn your online purchases into a way to help others.
Zelle is an easy way to send money directly between almost any U.S. bank accounts within minutes. With just an email address or phone number, you can quickly, safely and easily make a donation to JDA.
How to donate trough Zelle
- Sign in to your bank. Go to Send Money with Zelle® located under Transfer & Pay in the main menu and select Send.
- Add contact: 9702706454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verify recipient
- Enter amount, review and send.